Are you concerned with looking older than your chronological age? With aging, skin cells divide more slowly, and the inner layer (dermis) begins to thin. The network of elastin and collagen fibers which support the outer layer becomes less dense, causing wrinkles and fine lines. (Elastin allows the skin to stretch, while collagen acts like cement to give the skin structure and strength).
Aging causes the skin to lose it elasticity, less able to retain moisture; its oil-secreting glands are less efficient and the skin is slower to heal. To have truly healthy skin from the inside out, you absolutely have to think about what you are feeding it.
Go for Healthy Fats Essential fatty acids, found in oily fish, nuts and seeds, help to keep skin soft and supple. Some studies also showed that they may help in improving skin conditions such as eczema. It also helps to reduce inflammation of the skin.
Forever Living Supplement: Forever Arctic Sea
– is a natural blend of Omega-3 from fish oils and Omega-9 from olive oil, providing a good balance of healthy fats. It contains essential fatty acids, EPA, and DHA, with vitamin E added to keep its oils fresh. Besides being helpful for dry skin and to alleviate skin conditions such as eczema, it is generally a great supplement for skin.
Arm yourself with Antioxidants Pomegranates, Mangosteen, Pear, Raspberry, Blueberry, Blackberry and Grape Seed Extract are very high in antioxidants which target free radicals to prevent damage of skin cells. (Free radicals are unstable molecules that cause premature aging and disease).
Forever Living Supplement: Forever Pomesteen Power
– a perfect blend of high antioxidant fruits – rich in antioxidants and vitamin C that help to promote skin renewal and fight symptoms of aging. See it with C Vitamin C and bioflavonoids help to support collagen in the skin, keeping skin firm and youthful looking. According to Linus Pauling Institute, Vitamin C is necessary in order to produce collagen in your body. Vitamin C deficiency leads to the formation of extremely weak collagen molecules that deteriorate rapidly.
Forever Living Supplement: Forever Absorbent-C
– is matrix-bonded with Oat Bran for maximum absorption. It contains natural Citrus Bioflavonoid that maximizes the effectiveness and potency of Vitamin C.
Say Yes to Soy! Soy protein has complete amino acids that are building blocks of protein, needed by the body. Soy may help to boost skin-firming collagen because it is rich in isoflavone.
Supplement: Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein
– is a nutritious shake that is easily digested and absorbed in the body. It is rich in Amino Acids (required by the body for collagen building, to build, strengthen and repair tissues), Vitamins and Minerals. It is lactose- free, making it suitable for people looking for non-dairy supplements. Go for HA With aging, the ability of skin to produce hyaluronic acid (HA) decreases. Skin becomes drier, thinner, fine lines and wrinkles appear. In fact, HA and collagen are vital to maintaining the skin structure. Collagen gives the skin its firmness while HA nourishes and hydrates the collagen.
Supplement: Forever Active HA
– helps the skin to retain its moisture and increases the hydration to the skin cells, resulting in smoother and ‘plump’ skin. Besides, Forever Active HA also contains Ginger and Tumeric root that help to promote proper joint function.
Keep it Clean with Fibre Fiber helps to stimulate intestine movement and improve bowel movement that helps in detoxification. Healthy skin comes from healthy digestive system.
Forever Living Supplement: Aloe Vera Gel
– contains saponins, a bubble forming substances which helps to cleanse the digestive tract, and soluble and non-soluble fiber that help to stimulate intestine movement and excrement of waste products